5.56 Y/M LIGHT WEIGHT NATIONAL MATCH BCG
This carrier weighs 10.5 ounces which is .8 ounces less than our standard carrier. Added surface area in the front of the carrier gives a tighter fit when the bolt is in battery for more consistent lock up. The lighter weight results in less reciprocating mass for lower felt recoil. Also good for hunters who are trying to keep the weight down.
Available in 5.56 and 7.62×39
5 in stock
YM SLC Super Light Carrier Complete (Chrome Only) 5.56
TITANIUM NITRIDE M16 BOLT CARRIER GROUP
TITANIUM NITRIDE M16 BOLT CARRIER GROUPplease allow 4 weeks on shipping due to high demand
- This is our new "TB" bolt carrier with a TiN carrier and bolt the extractor is magfos coated to provide more friction on the case rim for extraction,improving the overall life of your weapon.
- The bolt carrier itself is plated with Titanium Nitride, which is the yellow-gold color you see in the pictures above.
- TiN is an extremely hard ceramic material, often used as a coating on titanium alloys, tool steel, stainless steel, carbon steel and other metallic components to improve the substrate's surface properties. Common applications include aerospace parts, military components, medical implants, cutting tools, industrial parts, manufacturing dies / molds and dental and orthodontic appliances. TiN is a beautiful gold color and is often used as a wear resistant alternative to elemental gold plating.
- Applied as a thin coating, TiN is used to provide a hard surface to protect cutting and sliding surfaces and for decorative purposes (due to its gold appearance). It is also used as a non-toxic barrier on the exterior of medical implants and jewelry. TiN has a low coefficient of friction and an operating temperature of more than 1,000 degrees Fahrenheit. In most applications a coating of less than 5 micrometers (0.00020 in) is applied. We apply TiN using a technique called cathodic arc PVD, or physical vapor deposition. This method is environmentally friendly and produces a functional coating unlike some other methods which are strictly decorative in nature. Our coatings comply with aerospace specification AMS 2444A.
- Benefits of TiN coating:
- Hard, scratch and wear resistant
- Lubricious, corrosion and chemical resistant
- No build-up to interfere with firearm operation
- Low coefficient of friction
- Highly durable TiN coated m16 bolt carrier
- Individually MPI Tested
- 9310 MPI tested Bolt
- Carrier: 8620 Tool Steel-(M16 full shroud)-Heat Treated, Case Hardened,
- Gas Key: Tool Steel-Attached using Grade 8 Hardened Fasteners, & Staked.
- Cam Pin: 4140 Steel
- Extractor:Tool steel-shot peened
- Highly durable Titanium Nitride finish
LANTAC .223/5.56X45MM Enhanced Full Auto Bolt Carrier Group NiB Coated
- Weight 11.7oz
- Forward Porting, enlarged vents.
- Balanced flared boss.
- 8620 Carrier, Heat Treated, Hard Turned, Chrome Lined
- MPI Carpenter 158 Bolt, Shot Peened, Hard Turned / Ground.
- NiB UCT EXO Coating.
- CP-R360 Domed Cam Pin
- Mil-Spec Gas Rings
- Mil-Spec Staked Gas Key
- Grade 8 Hardened Fasteners
- All Hard Chrome surfaces are to MIL-STD-171 184.108.40.206
- Shot Peening is conducted with S110 shot, Established by Almen Gage A-2 strip .006 -.008
- Lifetime Warranty.
- Made in the USA.