Back to 80 Percent Lowers
Billet AR15 80% lower Raw
Raw Billet 80% AR 15 lowers
These are the last ones we have for this style lower
Made in America
Out of stock
Category: 80 Percent Lowers
20″ MK 30.06 Lightning
Are you in search of a top of the line quality rifle with the legendary stopping power of the 30.06? Well feast your eyes on our newest member of the family here at The Buffalo. To our fellow patriots out there and gun enthusiasts alike, we proudly introduce you to the American born, manufactured and designed 80% MK 30.06 Lightning. These LIMITED EDITION pieces of state of the art machinery were developed through years of passion, dedication and pride in American gun manufacturing, design and performance. The 80% MK 30.06 Lightning offers the ultimate in quality design and build featuring:
- Matched Uppers and Lowers
- Jig for the 80% Lower
- Elfmann Trigger
- LPK Finishing Kit
- Buffer Tube, Buffer Spring,
- Magpul PRS Stock
- 20" Barrel with 18" Upper Complete Rail with BCG and Charging Handle.
- Premium SS Loather-Walther barrel
- 1 Magazine
Add to cart
308 DPMS 80% matched upper lower set
308 DPMS 80% matched upper lower set These sets look like the 308 Armalite pattern but have a DPMS barrel nut
- Fits DPMS Style Barrel Nut
- Light Weight 7075-T6 Hardened Aluminum
- Made from Billet Aluminum
- Oversized Trigger Guard
- Threaded Detent Pin Spring Hole
- Quality Broached Magwell
- Light Weight 7075-T6 Aluminum
- Dust Cover Pocket
- Brass Deflector
Add to cart
FORGED 80% BT-15 LOWER 5-PACK (RAW)
FORGED 80% AR-15 LOWER 5-PACK Perfect for build parties or anyone interested in adding to their AR Collection. The TB -15 80% lower receiver is machined from forged 7075 aluminum—made in USA—to mil spec tolerances, and tumble deburred. All that is left to do is machine the fire control pocket, for the trigger group and drill a few holes. Once complete you will have a fully functional BT-15 type lower.
- This is not a completed receiver and still requires machining to be done in order to have an operational firearm.
- NO FFL is required for purchase, item can be shipped directly to your .
- As determined by the firearms technology branch of the ATF, this lower receiver is not classified as a “firearm” as defined by the GCA of 1968.
- Customer is responsible for compliance with local state and federal regulations regarding any products sold on our website.
- Our lowers have been found to be compatible with most jigs made for finishing forged style lowers, such as Tactical Machining’s, etc.
*Contact us for orders of 50-500 (or more) units.home