Back to Drop in triggers
KE ARMS DUTY TRIGGER (TITANIUM NITRIDE)
– 4.5 LBS adjustable reset
– Minimal takeup, overtravel and reset
– Precision EDM wired from A2 tool steel
– Titanium Nitride coated
– Simple drop-in installation
You may also like…
$259.00 Add to cart
ELF AR-9 Match Trigger
- Fits any mil-spec AR Platform
- Absolutely Drop-Safe regardless of pull-weight
- Factory set Pull-weight is approximately 50% lighter than that of a standard AR platform trigger, providing a great combination of speed and accuracy
- Adjustable from 4lbs to 2 3/4lbs without removing from lower
- Full power hammer spring ensures proper ignition of primer
- Very short pull and reset allows for rapid follow up shots and greater accuracy
- Sturdy trigger assembly designed for rugged, trouble-free use; Made of lightweight aircraft-grade aluminum and hardened steel
- Unique design of disconnect allows full 1/4” width eliminating possibility of wear and double-firing
- High performance trigger and hammer sealed bearings for smoother and faster firing
- Unique features include captured disconnector eliminating any possible double fires and anti trigger-slap geometry greatly enhancing live fire.
- 100% made in America with a Lifetime Guarantee!
- Please use the order note for straight or curved
$850.00 Add to cart
TB 5.56 Standard Q.D.S URG
TB 5.56 Standard Q.D.S URG
- 16"5.56 1-9 Twist Hbar ( 1-8 &1-7 Available
- YHM Diamond Specter Length Quad Rail
- YHM Low Profile Gas Block
- Melonite Treated Gas Tube
- TB Upper receiver
- Forged 7075-T6
- Precision Machined to Mil-SPEC
- MIL-A-8625F TYPE 3 CLASS 2 Hardcoat Anodized
- .250" Takedown Pin Bores
- Mil-Spec Charging Handle
- Standard Mil-spec MP 5.56 TB BCG
- YHM Phantom Comp Brake
- YHM Q.D.S Hooded Sights
- Mil-Spec Charging handle
ELF Match Trigger
The ELF Drop-In Match Trigger has been built for performance. The only AR- 15 trigger using aircraft needle bearings, making for an incredibly smooth and fast trigger pull. Pull weight is so easy to adjust it can be done in seconds without removing the trigger from your lower receiver. A second-to-none AR- 15 drop-in trigger system that is strong and light, made of wire EDM machined, hardened A2 tool steel and lightweight aircraft-grade aluminum. Installation can be done in minutes using your AR’s original hammer and trigger pins. The match trigger may be ordered with a curved or straight shoe. The amazingly short takeup, glass-rod crisp break and next to zero over-travel can be compared to the finest custom 1911 triggers. Adjustability puts you in charge based on your current use. If you are looking for the finest adjustable trigger for your AR-15 platform, this is the trigger system for you.Product DescriptionFits any mil-spec AR-15 (Large pin Colt available) Absolutely Drop-Safe regardless of pull-weight Factory set Pull-weight is approximately 50% lighter than that of a standard AR-15 trigger, providing a great combination of speed and accuracy Adjustable from 4lbs to 2 1/2lbs without removing from lower Full power hammer spring ensures proper ignition of primer Very short pull and reset allows for rapid follow up shots and greater accuracy Sturdy trigger assembly designed for rugged, trouble-free use; Made of lightweight aircraft-grade aluminum and hardened steel Unique design of disconnect allows full 1/4” width eliminating possibility of wear and double-firing High performance trigger and hammer needle bearings for smoother and faster firing Benefits a wide variety of AR-15 enthusiasts, including collectors, competitive shooters, hunters, military, law enforcement, and disabled veterans 100% made in America with a Lifetime Guarantee!
$85.95 Add to cart
Mil-Spec Standard Lower Parts Kit CA bullet button edition
- Mil-spec quality.
- Manganese phosphate finish for a long service life.
- Hammer & trigger are steel w/ black oxide finish.
- This kit includes the fire control group.
- CA Bullet Button
- Made in America