TB-9 80% 9MM Glock Mag Billet Lower
The TB-9 Billet lower receiver is precision machined in-house from hi-grade 7075 billet master plate to milspec standards making it compatible with most milspec 9mm uppers. Features a broached mag well and milspec 8625 type III, class 2 hard anodized. All that is left to do is machine the fire control pocket, for the trigger group and drill a few holes. Once complete you will have a fully functional TB-15 type lower.
The TB-9 accepts Glock OEM and after market Glock style magazines. The magazine catch is included and is machined from aluminum billet and hard coat anodized. The ejector is included and is secured with 2 set screws. The bolt catch hole is threaded and and screw for installation is included.
- This is not a completed receiver and still requires machining to be done in order to have an operational firearm.
- NO FFL is required for purchase, item can be shipped directly to your home.
- As determined by the firearms technology branch of the ATF, this lower receiver is not classified as a “firearm” as defined by the GCA of 1968.
You may also like…
AR15 80% 9mm Dedicated Billet Lower Glock Mag W/ Kit
80% 9mm AR15 lower Colt Slim Black Anodized
- Gen 2
- Uses Colt magazines
- Features last round bolt hold open
- Made from 7075-T6 forging and machined to mil-spec
- This receiver takes Colt Magazines
- MIL-A-8625F TYPE 3 CLASS 2 Hard coat Anodized
- Slim magwell
- MADE IN USA
We choose the 7075-T6 because it is one of the highest strength aluminum alloys available. Its strength-to-weight ratio is excellent and it is ideally used for highly stressed parts.
5.56 & 9MM Billet Assembled Side Charging Upper Non-Reciprocating
- Machined from 6061 billet aluminum
- Matte black hard-coat anodized per Mil 8625 Type 3 Class 2
- Compatible with all standard AR-15 components and most aftermarket parts — Machined pocket to accomodate Magpul BAD Lever
- The ONLY Non Reciprocating Side Charger on the market to accept ANY standard MILSPEC BCG — Just change out cam pin with the modified cam pin we provide
- Adjustable tension slide lock on charging handle
- Rear dust cover trap door that seals shut when mated with lower
- Manufactured to MILSPEC on state of the art CNC equipment for consistent quality parts and exacting tolerances
- Save money by building your own AR-15 rifle from the ground up exactly the way you want it configured
- Designed to match lines with New Frontier Armory C-4 Billet Lower and most forged AR-15 Lowers
- Ejection port cut to eject large calibers up to .458 SOCOM shells
9mm 5.5″ AR15 Modern Series Barrel
DescriptionBallistic Advantage 9mm chambered 5.5 inch Modern Series Barrel is machined from 4150 Chrome Moly Vanadium steel with a QPQ Corrosion Resistant Finish and 1/2-28 profile threads.
- Designed to work with both Colt/RR and Glock style AR builds.
- Compatible with standard mil-spec uppers. There are also numerous dedicated 9mm upper options that work.
- Requires the use of a unique magwell conversion (Colt/Rock River style) with UZI mags or a dedicated 9mm lower with Glock mags.
- 9mm on an AR15 platform operates by blowback and does not need a gas block or gas tube.
- Threaded 1/2×28 instead of 1/2×36 to give you greater versatility when choosing a suppressor.
- Integrated feed ramp and barrel extension.
- Since the “barrel extension” is an integral part of the barrel, the length stated is the true overall length. For example, an 11” 9mm barrel has the same outer dimensions/length as a 10.5” 5.56 barrel.
- IMPORTANT: A standard 1/2×28 flash hider will not have enough clearance for a 9mm round to pass.
- Before installing a muzzle device, ensure a 9mm round will drop freely through the muzzle device bore.