YM SLC Super Light Carrier Complete (Chrome Only) 5.56
SLC Super Light Carrier, Complete This Carrier is manufactured for the 3 gun shooter or anyone who wants a lighter recoil. Uses a standard recoil buffer and spring. The weight of this complete assembly is 9.2 ounces. Our standard carrier weighs 11.3 ounces for your comparison.You will be amazed at the difference in felt recoil! AVAILABLE IN CHROME ONLY. AR15 ONLY. 5.56 300BO
Out of stock
TITANIUM NITRIDE M16 BOLT CARRIER GROUP
TITANIUM NITRIDE M16 BOLT CARRIER GROUPplease allow 4 weeks on shipping due to high demand
- This is our new "TB" bolt carrier with a TiN carrier and bolt the extractor is magfos coated to provide more friction on the case rim for extraction,improving the overall life of your weapon.
- The bolt carrier itself is plated with Titanium Nitride, which is the yellow-gold color you see in the pictures above.
- TiN is an extremely hard ceramic material, often used as a coating on titanium alloys, tool steel, stainless steel, carbon steel and other metallic components to improve the substrate's surface properties. Common applications include aerospace parts, military components, medical implants, cutting tools, industrial parts, manufacturing dies / molds and dental and orthodontic appliances. TiN is a beautiful gold color and is often used as a wear resistant alternative to elemental gold plating.
- Applied as a thin coating, TiN is used to provide a hard surface to protect cutting and sliding surfaces and for decorative purposes (due to its gold appearance). It is also used as a non-toxic barrier on the exterior of medical implants and jewelry. TiN has a low coefficient of friction and an operating temperature of more than 1,000 degrees Fahrenheit. In most applications a coating of less than 5 micrometers (0.00020 in) is applied. We apply TiN using a technique called cathodic arc PVD, or physical vapor deposition. This method is environmentally friendly and produces a functional coating unlike some other methods which are strictly decorative in nature. Our coatings comply with aerospace specification AMS 2444A.
- Benefits of TiN coating:
- Hard, scratch and wear resistant
- Lubricious, corrosion and chemical resistant
- No build-up to interfere with firearm operation
- Low coefficient of friction
- Highly durable TiN coated m16 bolt carrier
- Individually MPI Tested
- 9310 MPI tested Bolt
- Carrier: 8620 Tool Steel-(M16 full shroud)-Heat Treated, Case Hardened,
- Gas Key: Tool Steel-Attached using Grade 8 Hardened Fasteners, & Staked.
- Cam Pin: 4140 Steel
- Extractor:Tool steel-shot peened
- Highly durable Titanium Nitride finish
.308 Bolt Carrier Group
- Type: Bolt Carrier Group
- Caliber: 308
- Finish: Phosphate
- Designed for LR308 Platform
- NOTE: This Carrier Does Not Have Serrations for a Forward Assist
- Made in the USA