YM Standard M16 Bolt Carrier Complete / Phosphate
Y/M standard AR Bolt Carrier Group
As with all of our carriers we leave material on all critical areas then send them out for heat treat. Next we precision grind the carrier inside and out to remove any distortion caused by the heat treat process. All of our standard carriers have 30% wider rails than the typical Mil Spec carrier to give you more contact area in the upper receiver.
Weight: 11.3 ounces. Available in AR15 or M16 type.
ELF X2 TRIGGER
TITANIUM NITRIDE M16 BOLT CARRIER GROUP
TITANIUM NITRIDE M16 BOLT CARRIER GROUPplease allow 4 weeks on shipping due to high demand
- This is our new "TB" bolt carrier with a TiN carrier and bolt the extractor is magfos coated to provide more friction on the case rim for extraction,improving the overall life of your weapon.
- The bolt carrier itself is plated with Titanium Nitride, which is the yellow-gold color you see in the pictures above.
- TiN is an extremely hard ceramic material, often used as a coating on titanium alloys, tool steel, stainless steel, carbon steel and other metallic components to improve the substrate's surface properties. Common applications include aerospace parts, military components, medical implants, cutting tools, industrial parts, manufacturing dies / molds and dental and orthodontic appliances. TiN is a beautiful gold color and is often used as a wear resistant alternative to elemental gold plating.
- Applied as a thin coating, TiN is used to provide a hard surface to protect cutting and sliding surfaces and for decorative purposes (due to its gold appearance). It is also used as a non-toxic barrier on the exterior of medical implants and jewelry. TiN has a low coefficient of friction and an operating temperature of more than 1,000 degrees Fahrenheit. In most applications a coating of less than 5 micrometers (0.00020 in) is applied. We apply TiN using a technique called cathodic arc PVD, or physical vapor deposition. This method is environmentally friendly and produces a functional coating unlike some other methods which are strictly decorative in nature. Our coatings comply with aerospace specification AMS 2444A.
- Benefits of TiN coating:
- Hard, scratch and wear resistant
- Lubricious, corrosion and chemical resistant
- No build-up to interfere with firearm operation
- Low coefficient of friction
- Highly durable TiN coated m16 bolt carrier
- Individually MPI Tested
- 9310 MPI tested Bolt
- Carrier: 8620 Tool Steel-(M16 full shroud)-Heat Treated, Case Hardened,
- Gas Key: Tool Steel-Attached using Grade 8 Hardened Fasteners, & Staked.
- Cam Pin: 4140 Steel
- Extractor:Tool steel-shot peened
- Highly durable Titanium Nitride finish
Billet 80% AR LOWER
- This is not a completed receiver and still requires machining to be done in order to have an operational firearm.
- NO FFL is required for purchase, item can be shipped directly to your home.
- As determined by the firearms technology branch of the ATF, this lower receiver is not classified as a “firearm” as defined by the GCA of 1968.
- Customer is responsible for compliance with local state and federal regulations regarding any products sold on our website.
- Our lowers have been found to be compatible with most jigs made for finishing forged style lowers